Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Prepping for the weekend

I have so much on my plate tomorrow.  I really want to make things as easy on myself as possible for our weekend at the coast, and I really don't want to spend the whole weekend cooking so I will be doing food prep tomorrow.  I hope to make the clam chowder for Friday night, make some pesto with chicken to pour on pasta Saturday night and make a loaf of banana bread.  I also have to take my youngest to her first half day of school, meet the folks halfway to drop off our dogs and go to parent orientation at the girls school tomorrow night.  All this and I'm going to get the girls to nap, right?  If I can do all this, I may just be a superhero in disguise.

2 comments:

  1. I love that recipe! I did finally make it a couple weeks age and Tom liked it. I used plain yogurt instead of mayo because mayo is a deal-breaker for him, and it worked great! L wouldn't try it, but that wasn't likely anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope today is going well. I always feel a little like a superhero if I can get my girls down for a nap on busy days!

    ReplyDelete